Eat Yourself !

My Blog en English: www.turtlemanband.blogspot.com

Buscar este blog

martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Doctor.

Secret High and Low, All In one.
Little do we have to survive.
To try and relax as always won't help right now,
even if you're near me.

Doctor help me, I don't know what to do
Tell me if I need some pills or something else

Pain in every place except the heart
It's beating like a hurricane I don't know how to stop it


Doctor help me, I don't know what to do
Tell me if I need some pills or something else like...

Maybe It's something unknown
Something I don't know
Tell me so, tell me who you are.
So I think I might have to understand
as the wind, please I'm asking you

Doctor help me, I don't know what to do
Tell me if I need some pills or something else like Love.





3 comentarios:

Nat Gimenez dijo...

re lindoo U.u

pamela dijo...

lo ves? en el corazón esta Dios. Siempre abrígate en él (:

Anónimo dijo...

Beni q claridaddd y q fuerte! Te adoro