Eat Yourself !

My Blog en English: www.turtlemanband.blogspot.com

Buscar este blog

lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Love for Granted- Phoenix

These days are gone
Loud enough to hold on
I think about the time we wasted
I think about the years to come
It's getting late and I can't call
It's getting late to face it all
I think about the time we wasted
My loneliness has slowly grown
I told you not to cross the line
& leave me with your love for granted
The letters from your broken heart
I think I might have lost them somewhere

Don't tell me 'bout your lies
Don't tell me 'bout your secrets

My love is easy
You are everything I need
Now your love is gone
I want it safe & guaranteed
Life is such a fine line
Looking at the bright line
I think about the time we wasted
For someday I'll be coming too
Tonight is dying on its own
& now I got your love for granted
It doesn't matter right or wrong
As long as you are hiding somewhere

Even though we've said it all
I would never let us fall with you
Hang on to a little chance, you bet I'm in
If it is for better
I would never miss the call, it's true
Hang on to a little chance, you bet I'm in

No hay comentarios: