Eat Yourself !

My Blog en English: www.turtlemanband.blogspot.com

Buscar este blog

martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

February 27, 2010


EARTHQUAKE


The sun is getting upset

He won't climb the mountains this time

and it seems like a sunset

causalities always make way for a rhyme


While it may seem

some kind of disaster

Would it be late for us to form a team?

We've disappointed every one of our masters


Strange things happen, strange things in the bible

And if I sit here is because Im not waiting for a revival


Cause it's February 27, 2010

And we still got hard work to do

While the planet is still waiting for a hair-do

We've got some path and things to redo

And I am still not feeling you

Can you hear the cries out of the blue?


Now churches say we have our way to heaven assured

We've been so insecure

Come help me out, give me a cure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are being assured, everything is in the right line

Cause People dying of hunger Is classified as mass suicidal

2 comentarios:

Pappa was a Bloggin' Stone dijo...

me moriiiiiiiiiii. tanata piel de galina me dio que me duele. no puedo parar de leerte.

Unknown dijo...

Que nada te detenga un tu creación. leo y me siento pequeño ante el asombro, escribir sobre esta catastrofe que sacudio este pais, tu pais, del cual eres parte, de una historia de un proceso, de una vida; sigue tu camino expresa ese talento, que me conmueves y me inspiras con cada frase, un abrazo from Chile.